Innova help

Werkstatthandbuch, Prospekte, Zulassungszahlen etc.
Cookey
Fahrzeuge: many many bikes

Innova help

Beitrag von Cookey »

hello this is my first post on the forum pleas move if required..
Ok hear is my problem I have got a innova 125 engine I am fitting in to a Honda cub 90 .
All I got wast the engine and carb I have it fitted in the cub after sum cutting and welding .
My issu is I need to wire it but I only have a cub 90 wiring loom I got a 4 pin cdi any hel or info welcome ..
Could sum one post sum pictures of the wires and where they go ..

Innova-raser
Fahrzeuge: To much to mention....
Re: Innova help

Beitrag von Innova-raser »

Your project sounds quite interesting. I guess there was morea lot more than only "some welding" jobs. What was the intention to do that? As I know there are a lot engines avaialbe for the C90, hence no reason to do all the effort.

Nevermind, its your business. When you need a wiring table send me a pn (private message) with your e-mail address. I will send you the table back.
Nicht der Verstand schreibt die Postings sondern der Charakter!

http://www.thinkinghumanity.com

Bild

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” - Voltaire

Cookey

Beitrag von Cookey »

My project is for fun it is a Honda cub 90 Honda cbr swing arm and cbr 125 front end ..
Honda innova 125 engin .. I had a wave 100 in it but I wanted a bit more speed I also had a stomp 160yx fitted wit 2v head and big bore kit up to 184cc it was fun but gear box could not take it ..
You see my buddy has a Honda c70 wit a Honda cbr125 engin fitted my goal is to get the innova engin to go as fast as the cbr 125 if possible

Cookey

Beitrag von Cookey »

How do I up load a photo ??

Cookey

Beitrag von Cookey »

Few pictures
Dateianhänge
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cookey

Beitrag von Cookey »

Has any one got a wiring diagram for a innova not injection model

Fritten-Robert

Beitrag von Fritten-Robert »

Cookey hat geschrieben:hello this is my first post on the forum pleas move if required..
Ok hear is my problem I have got a innova 125 engine I am fitting in to a Honda cub 90 .
All I got wast the engine and carb I have it fitted in the cub after sum cutting and welding .
My issu is I need to wire it but I only have a cub 90 wiring loom I got a 4 pin cdi any hel or info welcome ..
Could sum one post sum pictures of the wires and where they go ..
Hi Cookey,

welcome here. Nice Project, nice bikes. Ireland - Germany 1:0, is the party still going on? Congrats from here!

Which county are you from?

Greetings
Robert
Innova, EZ 2/12, Bild
XT600 2NF, EZ ´88, 55tkm
GB 500, EZ ´91, 9.000 mls
CB1, EZ ´88, 50tkm
CBR125R JC50 ´13, 15tkm

Cookey

Beitrag von Cookey »

I'm living in Donegal ..
Awes party lol..
It's a wee project for fun when I had the 184cc engin in it I could get 90mph + ..
But I am after reliable engin now so that's y I fitted the innova engin ..
When I get it running correct I am hopefully going to put a big bore kit on it :aetsch:
I have it geared 13t front and 41 t rear but still can't get 4th gear to pull fully...
I am eating on a new battery I'll have tomorrow it will help as the cdi I fitted needs constant 12v

Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeine Infos zur Innova“