Searching for Honda Wave/ZN100 partslist/workshopmanual

Allgemeines
niek is ik

Searching for Honda Wave/ZN100 partslist/workshopmanual

Beitrag von niek is ik »

Hello there...

I'm Niek from the Netherlands (I write in Englisch, because my German writing isn't that good... You can answer in German, thats no problem)
I live in Westervoort a small place close to Arnhem.

For my honda c50 cub from 1971 i bought a honda Wave100/ ZN100 engine.
It was a liltle gamble because the seller said: The owner before me told me it's only 400km's old, but I don't now that for sure...

So I bought the engine, and I took the Top-end off... So I could see what i bougt.
I did this because I good see from the outside that they took it off before me...

Everything was in great shape, so nothing to worry... I only have one problem, I have the idea that there is one dowel pin missing between the cilinder and the cilinderhead. By a normal c50/c70/c90 engine there are 2 dowel pins between, but by my wave 100 / ZN100 engine there was only one...
So thats worries me...

Can somebody tell me if i need a second one? Or that there should be one?
Or does someone have a shopmanual/partslist for this model en can check it for me?

I'm asking this here, because nobody got a engine like this in The Netherlands...
My google skills told me that Wave is the name in Thailand for what we call a Innova in Europe...

The engine number is ZN100-xxxx
49,5*50,0

Thanks for your help!

Why this engine under my c50? I go whit my brother every year on roadtrip with the Cub, the first year with a stock 50cc CDI engine... This was a bit less power for going up hill in the Alps... So last year i build a combination engine. Whit a c70 head, 85cc cilinder, cdi ignition, 4-gear, ntc90 clutch... This was way better, no problem at all going up the mountains...

But a wave engine is way better ofcourse! So thats why i wanna be sure of a good engine for the summer...

Thanks!

niek is ik

Re: Searching for Honda Wave/ZN100 partslist/workshopmanual

Beitrag von niek is ik »

I hope i'm in the correct topic now...
I did it a few time's wrong, sorry...
:smile:

Joge
Fahrzeuge: GD 250i

Beitrag von Joge »

Hallo

Wenn Ich es richtig verstehe meinst du die Hülsen zur Positionierung des Zylinders einerseits zum Motorblock und zum Zylinderkopf . Den 100 ccm Motor kenne Ich nicht aber der Innova 125 Motor hat meine Ich 2 Stück pro Trennebene , was schon alleine sinnvoll ist damit das Nockenwellenrad mit der Kurbelwelle fluchtet . Man kann es eigentlich auch ganz gut feststellen , dort wo eine solche Zentrierhülse eingebaut werden soll muss ja auch eine Tasche um den Stehbolzen sein und die Dichtungen sollte dort ein grösseres Loch haben .

CB50_1980
Fahrzeuge: ANF 125i

Beitrag von CB50_1980 »

Hallo Niek und herzlich willkommen im Forum. C50-Fahrer sind hier selten.

In meinem C50-Werkstatthandbuch sind zwei Passstifte zu sehen, Format 8x12 für die C50, Format 8x14 für die C70, zu bekommen z.B. bei Euch in den Niederlanden bei CMS.

Bei dem Innova-WHB sind es auch zwei Passstifte, diesmal 10x12, gibts bei jedem Honda-Händler und sieht so aus.

Ich denke mal, dass Honda sich für die Wave nichts neues ausgedacht und auf den zweiten Passstift verzichtet hat. Wäre ich an Deiner Stelle, würde ich den einen Passstift vermessen und mir den zweiten beim Hondahändler bestellen.

BTW: passt der Wave-Motor überhaupt in den Rahmen Deiner C50? Soweit ich weiß, ist die Motoraufhängung nicht kompatibel. Das würde nur bei einem Nice-Motor funktionieren und für den werden Phantasiepreise verlangt (Riesen-Nachfrage durch die Dax- und Monkeyszene...).

Gruß, Martin
Bild

mi-6

Beitrag von mi-6 »

I'm Niek from the Netherlands (I write in Englisch, because my German writing isn't that good... You can answer in German, thats no problem)
quote]

Wie geil ist dass denn.
Was soll ich Antworten, wenn ich Englisch nicht lesen kann!!

Gruss

Innova-raser
Fahrzeuge: To much to mention....

Beitrag von Innova-raser »

mi-6 hat geschrieben:Wie geil ist dass denn.

Gruss
:laugh2:
Nicht der Verstand schreibt die Postings sondern der Charakter!

http://www.thinkinghumanity.com

Bild

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” - Voltaire

mur

Beitrag von mur »

mi-6 hat geschrieben: Wie geil ist dass denn.
Logischerweise garnix! :mrgreen:
... und erklärst Du mir bitte den Zusammenhang zur Geilheit? :shock:
Leider konnte auch ich das Posting nicht verstehen, hätte, auch wenn ich es verstanden hätte es mangels technischen Verständnisses nicht beantworten können, aber ich kann damit auch leben. :laugh2:
Mit lieben Grüßen
Ralf

Wir spinnen Luftgespinste
Und suchen viele Künste
Und kommen weiter von dem Ziel.
Matthias Claudius

niek is ik

Beitrag von niek is ik »

Entschuldigung, aber ich kann es nicht gut erzahlen in Deutsch. Oder, ich kan es probieren...
Aber tann konnen sie es ach nicht verstehen :zwinker:

So... sorry for the not Englisch readers, i go along in Englisch...

Thank you for the answers, indeed I mented the Passstifte...

I was already thinking that i needed a second one, I work al lot on the ss50/dax/monkey/c50/c70/c90 Etc. Engine's... and all of them have two of them... So now i'm gonna search the correct Passstifte, the engine's i normaly have are indeed 8x12... What you say about the c70 that has 8x14 is wrong. There is a size different between the one's between engine cases and cilinder, and the one's between cilinder and cilinderhead :zwinker:

CMSNL doesn't have the 10x12, because they don't know the model...
But i expect the one's of a Nice engine are the same... So i'm gonna try to get the passstifte from a nice...

And indeed a Innova 125 engine doesn't fit under a C50/c70/c90 dax/monkey etc. But the wave 100 / innova 100 engine does fit without adjustments. ..

But I understand that Honda also didn't deliver the wave/innova 100 in Germany? only the 125?

Innova-raser

niek is ik hat geschrieben:And indeed a Innova 125 engine doesn't fit under a C50/c70/c90 dax/monkey etc. But the wave 100 / innova 100 engine does fit without adjustments. ..
Are you sure about that? That would mean that the Nice and the 100ccm engine would have the same case. Or at least, the same suspending point.

Guess a 100ccm its much easier and of course much cheaper to get than the horroble priced Nice engine. To example, in the Philppines are the 100ccm engines very common.

I think the reason for not marketing the 100ccm here in europe is just the lack of a vital market. Even the 125 is not a mass selling product. The main market are the growing emerging markets throughout asia.

I guess nobody here would buy a 100ccm Innova wave just to save 50 or 100 Euro. The price cap ist just too small.

Rather than marketing a 100ccm I would guess is to sell one of this neo classic cubs.

Bild

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” - Voltaire

mi-6

Beitrag von mi-6 »

mur:
und erklärst Du mir bitte den Zusammenhang zur Geilheit?

bittschän

Das Adjektiv geil und das davon abgeleitete Substantiv Geilheit gehen auf eine indogermanische Wurzel mit der Bedeutung „aufschäumend“, „heftig“, „übermütig“, „ausgelassen“ und „lustig“ zurück. Im Althochdeutschen (seit dem 8. Jahrhundert) wurde geil im Sinne von „übermütig“, „überheblich“ verwendet. Im Mittelhochdeutschen (seit dem 12. Jahrhundert) stand es für „kraftvoll“, „mutwillig“, „üppig“, „lustig“, „froh“, „fröhlich“ oder „schön“.
Gruss

The adjective horny and the derived noun lechery go on an Indo-European root meaning "foaming", "violent", "arrogant", "left out" and "fun" back. In Old High German (since the 8th century) was cool in the sense of "arrogant", "arrogant"is used. In the Middle High German (since the 12th century), it stood for "powerful", "willfully, " "opulent, " "funny", "happy", "happy" or "beautiful".
Greetings

mur

Beitrag von mur »

@mi-6: Wäs bedankt!
Soetwas hatte ich geahnt und extra bei Wiki nachgeschlagen. :shock:
Die sehen das irgendwie anders: http://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/geil
Vielleicht wollt ihr Sprachforscher dort diskutieren?
In so ungefähr einem Jahr werde ich bei Wiki nochmal nachsehen. :lol:
Mit lieben Grüßen
Ralf

Wir spinnen Luftgespinste
Und suchen viele Künste
Und kommen weiter von dem Ziel.
Matthias Claudius

crischan
Fahrzeuge: Innova

Beitrag von crischan »

Sorry for not beeing much help, for I ´m no mechanic. But please post some pics of your CUB.

Innova-raser

mi-6 hat geschrieben:mur:
und erklärst Du mir bitte den Zusammenhang zur Geilheit?

bittschän...

Was man hier alles lernen kann :P

Bild

niek is ik

Beitrag von niek is ik »

Innova-raser hat geschrieben:
niek is ik hat geschrieben:And indeed a Innova 125 engine doesn't fit under a C50/c70/c90 dax/monkey etc. But the wave 100 / innova 100 engine does fit without adjustments. ..
Are you sure about that? That would mean that the Nice and the 100ccm engine would have the same case. Or at least, the same suspending point.

Guess a 100ccm its much easier and of course much cheaper to get than the horroble priced Nice engine. To example, in the Philppines are the 100ccm engines very common.

I think the reason for not marketing the 100ccm here in europe is just the lack of a vital market. Even the 125 is not a mass selling product. The main market are the growing emerging markets throughout asia.

I guess nobody here would buy a 100ccm Innova wave just to save 50 or 100 Euro. The price cap ist just too small.

Rather than marketing a 100ccm I would guess is to sell one of this neo classic cubs.
I'm sure about that. The Nice Engine doesn'y have the same case. Its differint, the cases are more like gb4/gb6(honda new type 50/70/90 engine's) from the outside... The inside? I don't know.. If you ask me its a mix between NICE and CD90/CD100.... Thats also why I was wondering for a manual, I don't wanna take it appart just for fun :zwinker:

I don't think the wave 100 engine is cheaper and easier to get than Nice(or cd90, my dream engine) Both type's are a mass product in Asia... But the problem is, Honda doesn't sell just engine's... So you need to buy a complete bike if you want a brand new one. If you're searching for a used one, you need to buy a reconditioned one... Thats because the people the only sell there engine's if they are totally used and worn out... A friend of mine got a uncle in Thailand, and we where trying to get engine's from there... or you get realy bad one's, or you get the price's you find here(a little bit cheaper ofcourse, but not much)

niek is ik

Beitrag von niek is ik »

crischan hat geschrieben:Sorry for not beeing much help, for I ´m no mechanic. But please post some pics of your CUB.
i uploaded some:
http://www.hondavereniging.nl/index.php ... m&id=13002

As you see, in red it was before last winter. After more than 60.000 km's(by my self, who knows, before that) during al kinds of wheater the frame was rotten(like always)
In winter i always put ugly wheels in it, and in summer my normal wheels.

Is started with a stock Dutch model c50 L from 1971. After a while it got a lot of improvements(or I just liked it better)
It has wheels of a NT c90(in summer) voor better braking(I can make a stoppie with it :cool: , not good for the bike :twisted: )
A tank of a OT c90(5,5 liters in stead of 3,5)
A seat of a '82 TT Belgian c50(adjusted to fit on the c90 tank)
Carier of the '82
wiring and handels of a NTc90
Spedo of a TT c50/70/90
Exhaust, sometimes changes, oldschool sebring in winter, hm 065k1 of a cd50 in summer, NT c50 in summer.

I don't realy have a good picture of the cub, so I took some holliday pictures, and some before and some after frame restauration.

And about the word ''Geil''... It means horny is Dutch :mrgreen:

Antworten

Zurück zu „Technik Innova“