camshaft/head differences

Allgemeines
davidbenthamb
Fahrzeuge: 04 innova ,08 innova i

camshaft/head differences

Beitrag von davidbenthamb »

do the cams and heads differ between the carburator and injection mod apart from the sensors and intake mounts the reason I ask is I tried to fit a race cam to my 2004 carb model and it catchs the inside of the housing and wont turn
I have an injection head on the work bench so tried it in that and there was no problem the cam I was putting in is a shark racing item any advice would be great

Motorradverrückter
Fahrzeuge: 100 Zeichen maximal, ändert sich ständig. Wenn ihr es wissen wollt. PN

Re: camshaft/head differences

Beitrag von Motorradverrückter »

hello and welcome, you already answered your question yourself. If you can turn it in the injection model but can't in the carb model the heads must be different

Edit: It's much appreciated in this forum, to introduce yourself, more people will answer and most important it's polite. You don't speak German and possibly couldn't know. So I'll give you the questions: How old are you? What do you work(optional) ? Why do you drive a CUB/Innova? Which motorcycles did you have so far? Where are you from? Anything else you think is important to know about you.
Nichts auf der Welt ist so gerecht verteilt wie Verstand: jeder ist überzeugt, genügend davon zu besitzen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Technik Innova“