Clutch housing

Allgemeines
Innovacub
Fahrzeuge: Innova

Clutch housing

Beitrag von Innovacub »

Hi, my engine makes a knok sound in the side of the clutch.. So i did it open today and i notice that i can move the clutch house.. I think that noise came from there.. But i dont open it because i dont have the clutch tool (its in order) so is this known by the innova that the clutch house can worn out? Thx guys
Dateianhänge
IMG_20181114_174449.jpg

teddy
Fahrzeuge: ANF 125

Re: Clutch housing

Beitrag von teddy »

Innovacub hat geschrieben:
Mi 14. Nov 2018, 17:50
Hi, my engine makes a knok sound in the side of the clutch.. ...so is this known by the innova that the clutch house can worn out?
Maybe the clutch does not like to constantly have to cope with double the horse-power as it was designed to?
What will be next? Gearwheels shredding their teeth? The sprocket-bearing getting loose?
Greetings, Peter.

Innovacub
Fahrzeuge: Innova

Beitrag von Innovacub »

teddy hat geschrieben:
Do 15. Nov 2018, 19:49
Hi, my engine makes a knok sound in the side of the clutch.. ...so is this known by the innova that the clutch house can worn out?
Maybe the clutch does not like to constantly have to cope with double the horse-power as it was designed to?
What will be next? Gearwheels shredding their teeth? The sprocket-bearing getting loose?
Greetings, Peter.
[/quot]

My second engine has the same and is whole original..

Fritten-Robert

Beitrag von Fritten-Robert »

Hi, my engine makes a knok sound in the side of the clutch.. So i did it open today and i notice that i can move the clutch house.. I think that noise came from there.. But i dont open it because i dont have the clutch tool (its in order) so is this known by the innova that the clutch house can worn out? Thx guys
Hi,

show us the problem by a selfmade video. Use YouTube. I am not sure, if this is normal, if you turn the clutch house. Sorry. Greetings Rob
Innova, EZ 2/12, Bild
XT600 2NF, EZ ´88, 55tkm
GB 500, EZ ´91, 9.000 mls
CB1, EZ ´88, 50tkm
CBR125R JC50 ´13, 15tkm

Antworten

Zurück zu „Technik Innova“