Bilder Euer Inno oder CUB
Balasteiro
Fahrzeuge: Honda Wave 110 I AFS 110 CSF
Honda NC 700 XA

Re: Honda Innova 2008 21454 km

Beitrag von Balasteiro »

Innova-raser hat geschrieben:
So 5. Nov 2017, 16:47
Easy, not your fault, mate. Many others have the same bull shit problem with this hoster. Its a pitty and some kind of blackmailing what this guys from Photobucket doing! Thousands of thousands pics getting lost in the post where users did linked in.

Its a huge pitty, especially in technical blogs where the pics, who are extremly usefull to understand the post, are not disappeared!

But the user "tranberg" delivered a great solution to trick this xxxx guys from Photobucket!

By the way, are you Portuguese? When yes, in which part of Portugal did you living? In Alentejo? When the life just wouldnt had turned slighly in a different direction, I would may living somewhere in Portugal as well! GREAT Country!!!!!! I just LOVE it!
Hello

Yes it is a beautiful country, and weather it is very good, today it is 29 degrees , and a son very nice.
My mother and my father, it is from alentejo, small village, the name Santo Amaro
I born in Lisbon, and i have a house in Lisbon, with my wife and two beautiful sons, Tomas anda Gonçalo :prost2:

Innova-raser
Fahrzeuge: To much to mention....

Beitrag von Innova-raser »

Wow, great! I was a few time in Lissabon. I felt in love with this city. Last time I was there, unfortunately years ago, I drove with my bike from Lisboa up to La Coruña. Always following the coastline and see the wonderfull and picturesque cities like Estorlil, Caiscais and and and...many names I have forgotten but the picture in my mind and all the feelings are still alive.

Had friends up in Porto.
Nicht der Verstand schreibt die Postings sondern der Charakter!

http://www.thinkinghumanity.com

Bild

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” - Voltaire

Balasteiro
Fahrzeuge: Honda Wave 110 I AFS 110 CSF
Honda NC 700 XA

Beitrag von Balasteiro »

Innova-raser hat geschrieben:
So 5. Nov 2017, 17:23
Wow, great! I was a few time in Lissabon. I felt in love with this city. Last time I was there, unfortunately years ago, I drove with my bike from Lisboa up to La Coruña. Always following the coastline and see the wonderfull and picturesque cities like Estorlil, Caiscais and and and...many names I have forgotten but the picture in my mind and all the feelings are still alive.

Had friends up in Porto.
Hello
The friend has to come here again, because Portugal has very beautiful places, And my house is your home

Innova-raser
Fahrzeuge: To much to mention....

Beitrag von Innova-raser »

I appreciate that very much, thank you! Currently I am quite far, to far away. But I would love to go back to Portugal. For me a real pearl in Europe! Had many years a tight connection to Madeira. A real beauty in the ocean. Just for a while I did watch pics on the net from Madeira. Especially from the small Town called; Porto da Cruz.

But I think when I now would go there, it would feel like I am on another island. EXTREMLY, ya even dramatically what anything has chanced there!

Be sure, once a time I will come back to your wonderfull country!
Nicht der Verstand schreibt die Postings sondern der Charakter!

http://www.thinkinghumanity.com

Bild

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” - Voltaire

Brett-Pitt
Fahrzeuge: Suzi Addrett, Kymco Nexxon, Moto Morini

Beitrag von Brett-Pitt »

Bom Dio, Balastero,

I was in holidays with my kids in PT for 6 times.
Very nice country, and very very friendly people.
My daughter learnt swimming in the waters of the
Algarve.

Do you surf near Lisboa? Nazare-in-Novembre? Bodyboard?

May be, i will come "down-under" with my Innova
in wintertime 2018/2019,
to work for portuguese solar-power-enterprises (when the sea is calm)
or to learn surfing (when the waves are "glassy").

If you need solar-warm-water for your house,
I would like to make stop-over in Lisboa.

For Stop-Overs here, I have Modrenho in my bar.

Salute!

Bodyboard-Pit
Den jährlichen Flug über den Indik (13 to. CO2) kann man weder
mit Eigenstrom-Auto noch mit Nullenergie-Haus kompensieren !!!

Antworten

Zurück zu „Galerie“