Searching for Honda Wave/ZN100 partslist/workshopmanual

niek is ik

Searching for Honda Wave/ZN100 partslist/workshopmanual

Beitrag von niek is ik »

Hello there...

I'm Niek from the Netherlands (I write in Englisch, because my German writing isn't that good... You can answer in German, thats no problem)
I live in Westervoort a small place close to Arnhem.

For my honda c50 cub from 1971 i bought a honda Wave100/ ZN100 engine.
It was a liltle gamble because the seller said: The owner before me told me it's only 400km's old, but I don't now that for sure...

So I bought the engine, and I took the Top-end off... So I could see what i bougt.
I did this because I good see from the outside that they took it off before me...

Everything was in great shape, so nothing to worry... I only have one problem, I have the idea that there is one dowel pin missing between the cilinder and the cilinderhead. By a normal c50/c70/c90 engine there are 2 dowel pins between, but by my wave 100 / ZN100 engine there was only one...
So thats worries me...

Can somebody tell me if i need a second one? Or that there should be one?
Or does someone have a shopmanual/partslist for this model en can check it for me?

I'm asking this here, because nobody got a engine like this in The Netherlands...
My google skills told me that Wave is the name in Thailand for what we call a Innova in Europe...

The engine number is ZN100-xxxx
49,5*50,0

Thanks for your help!

Why this engine under my c50? I go whit my brother every year on roadtrip with the Cub, the first year with a stock 50cc CDI engine... This was a bit less power for going up hill in the Alps... So last year i build a combination engine. Whit a c70 head, 85cc cilinder, cdi ignition, 4-gear, ntc90 clutch... This was way better, no problem at all going up the mountains...

But a wave engine is way better ofcourse! So thats why i wanna be sure of a good engine for the summer...

Thanks!

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Technik Innova“